“ Today’s cuts and colors are 80% blow dried with fingers and styling products to detail the flow of all DanTee image precision cuts and colors. Thermal tools are used with a cocktail of styling products to create polished shine and texture transforming the hairstyle from casual to elegant.”
4D Precision Image Fitting – The Materials
The precision image fitting is customized using the 4D materials: face shape, bone structure, hair texture and hair movements.
1: Face Shape
– the outline of the face determines the style of the fringe or bangs as well as the perimeter hairlines.
2: Bone Structure
– the composition of the head shape determines the curves and angles of the cut.
3: Hair Texture
– the fabric of each person’s hair. This can vary from very straight or slight waves to tight curls.
4: Hair Movements
– the flow of the hair caused by growth directions called whorls, swirls and cowlicks from the scalp.
3D Precision Image Cutting – The Construction
– The perimeter line is designed with the structural design of the hairline as the foundation of the haircut. The nape is the starting point and ground level of the geometric perimeter line. Section the back in diagonal forward or diagonal backward parting starting at nape working up towards occipital bone. Then continue diagonal sections connecting back to the sides. Width of sections are determined by hair density and texture.
– The interior of the structure is connected to the perimeter line. Start a radial line from the crown to the center of front hairline and from the crown to the center of the nape. The other radial line is from the crown to the top of left ear and from the crown to the top of right ear. Next take diagonal forward or diagonal back or vertical partings to build the graduation line. Then angle layers to texture the interior. 5 types: (vertical, horizontal, transient, square, round.)
Graduation is the angle below occipital bone.
Layering is the angle above the occipital bone
– Blending techniques are applied during wet and dry hair cutting before and after hair is dry. Special texturing techniques with shears blend interior and perimeter details of your new image precision hairstyle. Precision texture techniques: (Pointing, slicing, sliding, channeling, notching, back cutting using straight scissors, texturizers and razors.)
3D Precision Image Coloring – The Décor
Perfect color is designed in harmony with skin tone, eye color and natural base color of hair.
– The formula is ratio and mixture of colors to peroxide. The colorist 1st applies to the roots. Then the 2nd formula applied for mid lengths and the 3rd formula for the ends. At times there is a 4th formula.
– The technique is sectioning patterns and distribution of each color application from roots to ends for detailed high precision dimensional color
– The timing is the amount of time to process each color application from roots to ends for the desired effect
3D Precision Image Finishing – The Showcase
1: Detail 1/ Roots
– The blow dryer should be set on high heat. Begin with styling products to personalize the style. Direct air upward. Use hands and fingers in a shimmy technique with horizontal & vertical motions on roots. Start with the side hairlines upward to crown and crown to fringe. Then dry roots from nape upward to crown
2: Detail 2/ Lengths
– After roots are almost dry observe the movement of the cut. Use precise thermal tools. Start with underneath sections first smoothing hair strands from roots to ends with the flow of the cut.
3: Detail 3/ Texture
– Our techniques begin with the sides, crown and fringe. The blowout technique starts mostly without clips. Begin with products blowdrying with fingers at roots to see the natural flow and movement of the hairstyle. Once the flow and movement of the cut is visible using your styling products continue with thermal tools to perfect the texture and shine in your finishing. Begin each step at the sides from the ears upward to the crown, then the fringe upward to the crown, then the nape upward to the crown until finished.